Plugins that need to be updated manually
- Summernote (WYSIWYG editor and file uploader). DOWNLOAD the new plugin, unzip it, and overwrite your existing summernote plugin folder with the new files.
2.1.0 - May 30th, 2017
- Easy page adding and hiding | thanks to Pascal Jordin.
- Easy page re-ordering | thanks to Pascal Jordin.
- Cleaner URLs | thanks to Pascal Jordin.
- Improved URL function | thanks to Luka Mrovlje.
- Minor code improvements.
- Additional thanks to turboblack (Dannis Danylenko) for all the testing.
- NOTE: All pages will be visible in your menu after updating. You can hide pages easily from your settings panel. This is necessary due to the new menu functionality.
2.0.6 - April 28th, 2017
- Fixed bug $_SERVER[REQUEST_URI] to $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] because of errors reported on some sites. Thanks to turboblack (Dannis Danylenko) for reporting this.
2.0.5 - April 28th, 2017
- Fixed display login URL in settings panel thanks to Robbie Antenesse.
2.0.4 - April 27th, 2017
- Update system changed from using file_get_contents to cURL - thanks to Robbie Antenesse for providing us with a more stable update system.
- Fixed absolute URLs to relative, this bug happened on some servers/environments and made WonderCMS URLs unusable - another thanks to Robbie Antenesse for this awesome fix.
2.0.3 - April 20th, 2017
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability with low severity - thanks to Ashutosh Singh for reporting this. Fixed in less than 24 hours from the time of the report.
- Changed/fixed span wrappers to div wrappers around editable areas - thanks to scsmash3r.
- Fixed bug which returned a 404 header to the logged in user.
2.0.2 - March 31st, 2017
- Additional hook added: page - this makes plugin developers lives easier.
New plugin available - easily create new editable areas
- Test this plugin in our WonderCMS demo. The green pluses which enable you to create new editable areas are visible after you log in.
- Download additional contents plugin and upload it to your plugins folder to activate it.
2.0.1 - March 28th, 2017
- Fixed bug in function name that caused errors for some users.
- Added default font size for settings panel.
- Removed unnecessary spaces and semicolons in settings CSS.
2.0.0 - March 18th, 2017
- This is the first non-beta release in 9 years.
- Major code clean up.
- New default theme.
- Improved settings panel.
- We now update the default theme (default theme.php, style.css) and .htaccess, we used to update only index.php.
- database.js versioning, which makes it really easy to define what user gets what update.
- "Powered by WonderCMS" link removed from footer. Wohoo freedom.
- Developer friendlier.
- Plugins are easier to develop.
Important theme.php changes - 8 tags need changing for version 2.0.0
- Easy instructions for replacement can be found here
Important plugin changes for version 2.0.0
- The following plugins need to be updated:
- The following plugins are unavailable until developers update their plugins: