WonderCMS.com does not collect any kind of personal information by default, except for
- the default Apache server installation and its IP logging system and
- when/if you register in the WonderCMS community, your email is required for verification to prevent spam
WonderCMS requires your email only for verification on the phpBB platform, forum software as developed by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The materials on WonderCMS's web site are provided "as is". WonderCMS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WonderCMS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
2. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on WonderCMS's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WonderCMS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WonderCMS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WonderCMS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
3. Links on the forum
- WonderCMS has not reviewed all of the site links posted by users on the forum and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site from the forum. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WonderCMS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.