[SOLVED] I began a new website and i have 3 questions

Ask for help or provide support to other members.
erevnitis

[SOLVED] I began a new website and i have 3 questions

Post by erevnitis »

I began yesterday to create a Greek website with WONDERCMS with default theme: www.xristianoi,gr.
I like this CMS, while it is a little annoying that when you want to up a page in menu, when I did, never returned in the menu, but somewhere else.
1) I noticed that while in computer my website and pages are ok, there is problem when you see the website in mobile phone.
I cannot click the drop-down menu from my categories! Its display the articles for 2 seconds, and after this disappeared. But while you can harry to click the article from drop-down menu, I never hit it, but I click other pages in menu.
2) I noticed that images I uploaded in my pages, are not display good in mobile phone. In computer display nice. Do you have some advice? I try to have smaller images..
3) Is there way to have my logo of website to display in every page? Or maybe to do manually in every page I upload?
Thank you!!

wiz
Admin

Re: I began a new website and i have 3 questions

Post by wiz »

Hello erevnitis.

1. On mobile, try long pressing on the dropdown and you'll be able to access it. Since the default theme doesn't use javascript, there is no open/close saving state on click.
2. In the Summernote editor, click on the image and set it to either 50% or 100% width, this should solve your issues on displaying images in mobile view.
3. Yes of course there is, it will however require you copy the theme and create modifications on where you would like to display the actual logo. This will require some HTML/CSS knowledge.

Hope this helps.