Backup 1.0.0 - developed by Yassine Addi.
• Complete backup of your website from your WonderCMS administration panel - single click of a button.
• Creates a ZIP file with all of your WonderCMS files, including plugins.
• Simple download after the backup is done.
• NOTE: for deleting backups, you willl have to log into your server.
Setup and download
1. Download and unzip the ZIP file attached below.
2. Place the "backup" folder into your WonderCMS plugins folder.
3. The Backup WonderCMS button will show up in your settings, as seen in the screenshot below.
Backup plugin screenshot
1. Unzip your backup and place it anywhere you wish WonderCMS to be restored.
2. If you get an 500 internal server error after restoring, please correct all file permissions to 644 and folder permissions to 755.
This plugin on GitHub: WonderCMS plugins repository.
1 post • Page 1 of 1