[SOLVED] 3.3.0 (more likely 3.2.0) broke all images and links!

Ask for help or provide support to other members.
NorfolkGreg

Re: 3.3.0 (more likely 3.2.0) broke all images and links!

Post by NorfolkGreg »

Hi Wiz,
wiz wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:05 pm Greg, can you confirm this works for you as expected before we push out a new version?
Great work, man!

That one line change together with removing the "../" prefixes I had to put into the pages on my site and everything appears fixed. Images are also displaying properly.

I haven't created the requested .json file or tried the replacement function you suggested.

Do I still need that .json file? I guess its function is to help with future updates rather than make this one work?
wiz

Post by wiz »

Just to confirm, you tried the change on my latest post, correct?

The requested .json file assures:
- themes/plugins are visible in the Themes / Plugins section of the settings.
- pushing out updates from Github. If you ever decide do make any changes or move to another website, you will just enter this wcms-modules.json file in the Settings - Themes/Plugins.

It's basically a joined version of the current version and summary files you already have on your current theme.

The biggest breaking change that can appear is the custom theme/plugin not being visible in the list, since it would be missing the necessary wcms-modules.json file.

Once you confirm the change from my previous post work, I'll start preparing the update. Thanks for your help as well!
NorfolkGreg

Post by NorfolkGreg »

wiz wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:41 pm Just to confirm, you tried the change on my latest post, correct?
Yes. The only change I made to WCMS code was line 2368 of index.php to:

Code: Select all

$parentSlug .= $subpages ? $item->slug . '/' : $item->slug;
wiz

Post by wiz »

Thank you Greg, WonderCMS 3.3.1 has been published with this fix.