Test Drive & A Few Little Questions

Ask for help or provide support to other members.
OneManLaptop

Re: Test Drive & A Few Little Questions

Post by OneManLaptop »

turboblack wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:50 am yes, i actualy mean a logo too
Well the logo in both sites are just images or did you mean the Wonder Bar logo? Either way, sorry it's taken so long to get back to you on this. Hectic time at work, lockdowns meant I had the kids running around my feat all day and then I caught the bloody thing which wasn't pleasant.

Anyway, I've created a Code Pen with the basic shell of the Mary's site and I figure that should be easy for anybody curious to learn from. I can always add the wonder bar to it if that's what you meant, although I'm probably going to have a fresh look at it all in the New Year after getting feedback. Thanks again for the interest and sorry for leaving you hanging.

https://codepen.io/OneManLaptop/pen/eYGLYXa
OneManLaptop

Post by OneManLaptop »

mjxl wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:23 pm Very cool stuff you got going here!
Cheers bud, appreciate that. :)

I notice an update just went live too. Update went easy on one site on the other the whole thing froze trying to do the backup, I'll try again tomorrow. Just a thought, maybe an update to just backup the database file would be handy? My modifications are mostly intact, just need a little bit of work on the buttons at the bottom, but as I say, I'll be having a fresh look at it all in the coming months.

Also Wiz, congrats on the update looks great and I'm delighted to see that image handling has been bumped to the Stable Board release. I was actually hoping to take some time this holiday to learn JSON so I could help out a bit more on that side of things, but instead I had to home school and recover and now I'm behind on normal work stuff... which sucks. Hope to make up some ground in the coming months though.

Hope the Wonder CMS community had a good holiday season anyway. Here's to a prosperous and happy 2022. :D
wiz

Post by wiz »

@OneManLaptop, I have some great news.
Latest version of WonderCMS (3.3.2) now supports "image processing" for Summernote.

Dragging and dropping files into the editor will actually upload them to data/files :).
OneManLaptop

Post by OneManLaptop »

wiz wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:49 am @OneManLaptop, I have some great news.
Latest version of WonderCMS (3.3.2) now supports "image processing" for Summernote.

Dragging and dropping files into the editor will actually upload them to data/files :).
Hey, really looking forward to testing this out, shame about this weird URL bug! Can I just confirm, the new update will process the images as in optimise the file size of them. I'm having an absolute nightmare running behind my clients back and deleting, re-saving and re-uploading the images they upload directly from their phone. One client practically bricked their entire website over the weekend uploading a picture straight from their phone.

Really appreciate the work you've done so far and if this update shrinks the photos and turns them into files I'l be over the moon. :D

Edit: Just a quick question, has the on-site demo installation been upgraded? I just tested it an it seemed to still be using base64 encoding and the image was still the same size as the one I uploaded.