Upon New Install, Plugins and Themes are missing

Ask for help or provide support to other members.
JoeT

Upon New Install, Plugins and Themes are missing

Post by JoeT »

Hello everyone,

I am testing WonderCMS for use in an emergency communications system to be placed in evacuation shelters after disasters. The idea is to run this on a Linux system as a way to disperse information to the evacuees on how the shelter is run (mealtimes, etc), the latest news on the disaster and recovery status, common forms (FEMA, etc) they might need, etc, etc.

However, on my testbed, all of the themes and plugins are missing, meaning I cannot even enable Summernote - which is a show-stopper since the people who will be doing the updating definitely need a drag-and-drop, WYSIWYG interface.

Testbed System:

RHEL 9, Apache/2.4.57, PHP 8.0.30. Current version of WonderCMS: wondercms-343.zip

The target system ultimately will be:

Raspberry Pi 5
Ubuntu Server 24.04 LTS
Apache 2.4.58
PHP 8.3.6

I appreciate any help!

Joe
JoeT

Re: Upon New Install, Plugins and Themes are missing

Post by JoeT »

Update: Never mind, I decided to just give it a try on the actual environment and it worked. Can't explain why system based on RHEL/CentOS (I tried a few) all seem to have this problem; perhaps it's a library that comes with Ubuntu that doesn't come on the other distros?

In any case, my issue is solved, but perhaps the dev team can investigate to help future users.