[SOLVED] Summernote drag and drop issue

Ask for help or provide support to other members.
ctuxboy

[SOLVED] Summernote drag and drop issue

Post by ctuxboy »

Hello,

First, testing a lot of CMS-systems for years, and now i give WCMS a try. Tested WCMS for a few days now, and i'm impressed. So easy and fast building a website, really handy for clients without technical knowledge.
Awesome work WCMS-team ;)

Okay, a question: When drag and drop an image in an area, it added only in the first editable area, even when try add the image into another area.
Maybe this is a bug?
wiz

Re: Summernote drag and drop issue

Post by wiz »

Hello ctuxboy.

Thank you for reporting the bug, I've opened this issue on GitHub and it should be solved with the next version:
https://github.com/robiso/wondercms/issues/267

Also, glad you're liking WonderCMS, it's taken quite a few years and a lot of contributors to get the right balance of size and usability, appreciate the feedback!
ctuxboy

Post by ctuxboy »

wiz wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:22 pm Hello ctuxboy.

Thank you for reporting the bug, I've opened this issue on GitHub and it should be solved with the next version:
https://github.com/robiso/wondercms/issues/267

Also, glad you're liking WonderCMS, it's taken quite a few years and a lot of contributors to get the right balance of size and usability, appreciate the feedback!
Okay, thanks for the info ;)
wiz

Post by wiz »

Hello ctuxboy.

This has now been fixed with the latest Summernote update which should be available in the next 24 hours in your WonderCMS plugins tab.
Thanks again for reporting this!
ctuxboy

Post by ctuxboy »

wiz wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:40 am Hello ctuxboy.

This has now been fixed with the latest Summernote update which should be available in the next 24 hours in your WonderCMS plugins tab.
Thanks again for reporting this!
Thats great news! Thanks ;)
wiz

Re: [SOLVED] Summernote drag and drop issue

Post by wiz »

Most welcome and thank you for giving this a go and also reporting the problem :)
ctuxboy

Re: [SOLVED] Summernote drag and drop issue

Post by ctuxboy »

wiz wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:42 am Most welcome and thank you for giving this a go and also reporting the problem :)
NP ;)