Thanks! Love WonderCMS!

Welcome to the WonderCMS community. Anything goes, except for support requests.
ssceles

Thanks! Love WonderCMS!

Post by ssceles »

It was exactly what I was looking for and I'm glad to see activity on the forums. I've played with other CMS because I'm running a site with a friend who isn't so html-savvy and wanted to be sure they had an easy way to edit pages without having to worry about anything. Although that's the entire premise behind any CMS, the others are so large and complicated and contain features I don't even need!

I'm new (only about half a year working with) and self-taught in PHP, but just looking at how the entire set up works helped me get a grasp of how to build on it to make it exactly what I need. I've also been able to work around it and build a template. I'm also capable of using it as a back-end and displaying the contents of the txt files WonderCMS creates anywhere on my site, even if it's far away from my WonderCMS directory, with only PHP and a line telling it where to find the directory. "file_get_contents" is definitely the magical bit in this whole thing.

Again, thank you so much!

Although I'm looking forward to a WYSIWYG plug-in, it's not necessary in my case. The only other downside is allowing only one user (admin) access to everything. I wouldn't mind making it so individual users can log-in and add edit their own pages specifically without being able to mess with the others, but it's been really hard finding a CMS like that. Eventually, I might be able to gather enough know-how to implement something like that on my own.
wiz

Re: Thanks! Love WonderCMS!

Post by wiz »

We're really glad it suits you and that you like it. Hope it continues to satisfy your needs.
Stick around and we'll post an update when a plug-in is available.

The WonderCMS team