Wondering if this would be possible.

Michel

Wondering if this would be possible.

Post by Michel »

Hi there,

I was googling for something to let someone change in place text on one particular website page I created and then I found WonderCMS.

There are many, many different Content Management System's out there, however I am looking for something really small, easy to use and it should have a login. On this part WonderCMS seems to fit the bill exactly!

Now I am wondering if, that's a big 'if', it would be possible to use WonderCMS within the current website I build (and on just one page). I only need the ability to edit 1 paragraph (whenever it's needed).
Would this be possible? If so (which I really hope, because it would solve my current problem), can you please tell me how.

Or, if the above is not possible, would it be possible to "include" the typed content into my website page? That way the problem would also be solved.

I really hope either solution can work, because, like stated above, I am currently trying to find a way to edit one small, but important section of my website without using a big CMS or editing the files through FTP or similar.

Please let me know when you have the time. And thanks in advance.

Regards,
Michel
Florrpan

Re: Wondering if this would be possible.

Post by Florrpan »

You can choose what content on your website that can be editable.
Just build your website like normal, and choose what content you want to edit.
wiz

Re: Wondering if this would be possible.

Post by wiz »

What Florrpan said is correct.

Before we go any further, do you mean:
- just 1 page
- without navigation (or with - if its just one page with one paragraph, I don't see a purpose for navigation links)
- single editable paragraph?

What about the site title, footer, keeping them or not?
Either way, this is completely possible, we can help you further if you answer the questions above.