To get the best support possible, answer the following questions when asking for support.
1. What version of WonderCMS are you using.
2. What type of server do you have. (Apache, NGINX, IIS)
3. What version of PHP do you have.
4. Does your hosting provider/server meet the minimum WonderCMS requirements? (https://wondercms.com/requirements - or send your hosting provider this link and ask them if they meet the minimum requirements)
5. Are you using a custom theme or any plugins, which ones?
6. Describe the issue problem as clearly as possible.
7. We're trying to be an extra friendly community - while asking for support, please remain respectful to all members of the WonderCMS community. Violators receive 2 warnings, where the second one is a ban/removal from this community.
Ask for help or provide support to other members.
1 post • Page 1 of 1