[BUG] Version 3.1.0 PHP error (corrupted database few days after update)

wiz
Admin

Re: Version 3.1.0 PHP error

Post by wiz »

Hi Void, welcome to the community!

Did this happen after upgrading to 3.1.1 or whilst upgrading?
How far was the database cut off?

Is there any more details you could provide in regards to which version of WCMS you ever using?
Was this after upgrading to 3.1.1 or did you have a clean install? If you upgraded, how many days approximately passed before this happened?
VoidConflict

Post by VoidConflict »

wiz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:53 am Hi Void, welcome to the community!

Did this happen after upgrading to 3.1.1 or whilst upgrading?
How far was the database cut off?

Is there any more details you could provide in regards to which version of WCMS you ever using?
Was this after upgrading to 3.1.1 or did you have a clean install? If you upgraded, how many days approximately passed before this happened?
It was not during the upgrade, I upgraded to 3.1.1 the day it released and the issue happened the day I posted to this forum. I started on the version before that with a clean install some time in July. My database file went from 27.3 KB to 16.1KB.
wiz
Admin

Post by wiz »

Thanks for the additional feedback, this is one of those things what will be absolutely prioritised, as we don't want users databases to be corrupting.
We believed we fixed this with version 3.1.1, but obviously this doesn't seem to be the case.

Thank you very much for your feedback, helps a lot!
jbwonderadmin

Re: [BUG] Version 3.1.0 PHP error (corrupted database few days after update)

Post by jbwonderadmin »

Should I expect this issue is resolved now and should not be expected to recur right now?

How can I collect e.g. logs to provide more info in case this somehow happens again?
wiz
Admin

Re: [BUG] Version 3.1.0 PHP error (corrupted database few days after update)

Post by wiz »

This issue has still happened on 2 ocassions and we are still actively trying to debug the bug.
Any PHP logs when this happens would be immensley helpful. How experienced are you with logging errors? (Not much experience on my end, tbh)