Since I've had some bad luck with an installation of mine, I had lost a WonderCMS websites' database. Now the real solution to this is to take regular backups, but I didn't have a single one.
Backups should be automated, and I am really temped to write a plugin for this. My question, what would you like to see in this backup plugin?
Couple of points that I'm thinking about:
- Using the default WonderCMS backup procedure for a full site backup.
- Option to separately backup the database.js, and various .json database files (e.g. more frequent than a full backup).
- Writing backups to local disk
- Writing backups to external storage providers
- FTP based? Maybe WebDAV based for Nextcloud support?
- Dropbox, or other personal storage provider?