Links to templates

jetshack

Links to templates

Post by jetshack »

I'm trying to find a simple solution for my 9th graders to submit their labs and practicals in online. I started playing around with wondercms this morning. I'm liking it so far.

It's been over 4 years since I even thought about editing a theme or template. I know my skills are rusty but... wow... this was straight forward. I put several skeletons together in just a couple of hours. My students are going to need a 2 column layout so I thought I'd give making one a shot.

I thought it'd be nice to have a spot for user created templates. I know I learn from looking at others examples.

Here's a stripped down 2 column fluid width with header and footer.
wiz

Re: Links to templates

Post by wiz »

Some of the few sites I've noticed their own design changes with WonderCMS:

nixag.com - this is xss's website
delendum
fastquiet.com
dwayneosbourne.com

I'll make a preview of your template so others can see it too, any submission will go to the WonderCMS downloads section when it's ready.
Thank you for your design, activity and contribution!

I'll take a look and I'll be glad to publish it (like mentioned above).
Keep us updated on your project.
otismo

Post by otismo »

Templates from http://www.designsbydarren.com Darren Hester are easy to port WonderCMS to.
Although you need to use something like muskokee's displaySectionContent($cnum) fix to edit side panels, etc.
In the interest of tininess, jetshack's tweaking of style.css and default.php as demo'ed in his 2 column fluid width with header and footer creation is probably more like the direction to go in, like xss's website. See also the CSS Zen Garden. WonderCMS enables me to easily play around with such stuff. Thank You Very Much !
wiz

Post by wiz »

Thanks for your input otisimo! As promised, things like this will be done as time comes.

If you've ported anything, please do post it and I'll review and upload it once we have a "Templates" section on the main WonderCMS website.
otismo

Post by otismo »

iqcms.com/oi/
iqcms.com/tb/

two of Darren Hester's templates ported

2 issues - create page edit box acting strangely in templates and menu properly functioning in /oi/

wonder is very easy to port with -

it could be used like nuggetz