some advice for new version

Welcome to the WonderCMS community. Anything goes, except for support requests.
xwonder

some advice for new version

Post by xwonder »

Wondercms is a wonderfull cms, I like it, but I think if you can keep update it, more people will like it.

1. I think the page's SEO improve need to custom URLs, because when you use local language it's important
2.I hope you can add custom code, so that webmaster can add google analystics and ads place,now the content panel can't use javascript code
3.If you can add article list ,that will be great,because it will look like small blog,I know it will make it bigger and hard to code,but it still the most people wants because it's friendly good for SEO and website
4. I think people will like to choose whether update the new version by themselves, you can add a check box on the admin panel.

all the way ,thanks for your hard work, it's a most great cms I ever used, I will keep to use it in the furture and tell my friends
Last edited by xwonder on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiz

Re: some advice for new version

Post by wiz »

Hi and welcome. We've been updating it for almost 10 years.

Custom analytics code can be added in your theme.php.
Automatic updates will almost surely never be an option, as you want the users to always back up or choose if they want the next version.
Everything else you're looking for can be developed with plugins. :)

Thank you for your suggestions.
wiz

Post by wiz »

Just to add:
2.I hope you can add custom code, so that webmaster can add google analystics and ads place,now the content panel can't use javascript code
You can add JavaScript in the content panel - but not in our demo.
turboblack

Post by turboblack »

Hey. thought here at his leisure, what could be the additional functionality of the engine in the future, and thought this:

1. postponed publication (in some sense it is needed, given that there is a subfunctional blog)
2. The ability to insert a php code on a specific page (given that some of the site will use the comments, or something else), you can do it through a plug-in that would connect like everyone else.
You can also do this as a button in the editor ...
3. pagination navigation in the plug-in pending publications (this is really necessary, because when adding more than 5 entries, the page becomes too long.
4. "read more" button in the editor, that would reduce the size of the article on the page until the user presses it.
5. social network block (as a plug-in, or as an add-on on the site), with the possibility to add links to yourself in the world-famous social networks
6. button to add audio (direct internet link)
7. Resetting data, or the ability to return (step back)
http://old.net.eu.org/ Get ready to hamsterization! 8-) code takes less than a kilobyte! shock!
https://github.com/turboblack/HamsterCMS new version for PHP 8 with new templates