:3 Makeing a first bigger project :)

Welcome to the WonderCMS community. Anything goes, except for support requests.
glenshee

:3 Makeing a first bigger project :)

Post by glenshee »

Hi Wiz - ive started my first bigger project based on WonderCMS - the idea is to make a extremly quick base for city game - like find this place - look this - or look that :) i wish to write some things that make my work little bit difficult

it would be useful features ...

* something like checkboxes to delete / copy multiple sites (could be as a plugin)
* a option to add custom template from zip file - or wonder should find a new folder uploaded via ftp (now im tweaking a template selected via admin menu)

if I think about something - i will add to this post :#

(sorry for my engrish)
Last edited by glenshee on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiz

Re: :3 Makeing a first bigger project :)

Post by wiz »

Hi glenshee!

Unfortunately, WonderCMS doesn't work as an order based feature, you can post a suggestion and the community can decide if it's necessary or not and then it gets developed as it's open source.

The first feature is quite complex and would require the developer/user to know exactly on what type of hosting it's installed.

What you have a is your own project and should consider either open sourcing it or hiring a dedicated (part time) developer. This will be most likely the solution for your custom requirements.

However, installing a custom theme is possible via the settings panel, themes tab and scrolling down (themes can be installed from Github via the input field).

Hope this helps.
glenshee

Post by glenshee »

Dear Wiz - this is translation mistake - those are my sugestions - like "It would be easier to manage a lots of documents if there was a option to checkmark a ..." you know what i mean :)

about dedicated cms - ive made idea how to use your super fast cms :) - this plus cloudflare - makes world beautiful :)

Thank you for your CMS and your WORK

-- How we say in polish

"Jesteś debeściak :)"
glenshee

Post by glenshee »

:D - soon ill post a link to project - till now works flawless ;) - once again Wiz - you are the greatest
wiz

Post by wiz »

No problem at all :)

Do I understand correctly, you're looking for a way to delete multiple files at the same time?